Bilingual Answering Services for Dental Offices
Are you losing business to competitors because your dental office can’t immediately respond to every call? Are you or your receptionist overwhelmed with keeping up with scheduling needs? Consider hiring a bilingual 24 hour answering service for your busy dental office.
The Benefits for Your Dental Practice
Hiring an answering service will be the best decision you will make all year! An answering service will help your dental business grow and thrive – some benefits include:
- Keeping existing customers satisfied with excellent customer service
- Gaining loyal clients through a 24 hour live answering service
- Tapping into new markets with a fluent Spanish and English bilingual team
- Reducing your workload by handling message taking, call routing and transfer, and
- appointment scheduling
Hiring a receptionist or expanding your administrative staff can be cost prohibitive for a dental practice. Also, receptionists are only available to take calls when they are in the office working. Call operators at an answering service are professionally trained, friendly, and are available at all hours. They will follow your explicit instructions to the letter – whether answering with a specific greeting, knowing when to forward calls and when to take a message, answering basic questions, or following instructions of how to best schedule appointments.
What Are You Waiting For?
Complete call answering services provide expert help for a variety of industries including the dental and medical fields. Just a few of the valuable services an answering service provides are:
- 24 Hour Answering – a live person answers the phone by the second ring every time
- Urgent Call Answering – a plan is implemented that you helped create when someone calls with a dental emergency
- Message Taking – prioritize your messages and never lose or forget a message again
- Bilingual Call Answering – operators fluent in Spanish and English are always available
- Call Routing & Transfer – never miss an important call
- Appointment Scheduling – operators manage and schedule appointments with access to your online calendar
Is your office overwhelmed with calls and patient requests? Office Sense can help. We are experienced in handling calls in the health industries.