Your work as a contractor never ceases. From overseeing job sites to preparing estimates to interacting with clients, there are few times when you can drop everything to handle an incoming call. That is why hiring an answering service could be your solution to managing and growing your business. Best of all, a Spanish and English answering service can help gain you new clients.
What We Do
Our priority is to both get you more jobs and to help your business run smoothly. After all, scheduling and completing new jobs is what your business is all about.
Here are just a few of the tasks a great answering service can provide:
- 24 Hour Answering – day, night, holidays, vacation days, we will pick up the phone every time
- Urgent Call Answering – emergencies happen, and we help you create an urgent call plan so that you are instantly contacted in an emergency
- Bilingual Call Answering – in the interest of providing exceptional service, our bilingual team is fluent in both English and Spanish
- Message Taking – forget automated recordings, our live professional staff takes messages and makes sure you receive them in a timely fashion
- Virtual Receptionist Tasks – we also can schedule and manage appointments at your request
Why Should You Hire Us?
Our associates are professionally trained to manage calls and perform receptionist tasks according to your specific instructions. Your clients and subcontractors will be immediately connected with a real person who will know how to handle their call. Excellent customer service is our priority and we partner with you to create the best service plan for your business.
With our monthly call answering service you will:
- Acquire new business – someone looking for a contractor will move onto the next person on the list if you don’t pick up the phone whereas with an answering service your callers will never hear a voicemail
- Stay organized – we make it easy to prioritize and return calls with our standardized system
- Save money – our 24 hour service is far cheaper than hiring someone to handle your calls
See how AnswerHero can help your contracting business grow today.