In this digital age, more and more businesses are moving to online operations. If you’re part of this online movement, you’re in a position that brings with it both exciting opportunities and particular challenges, but AnswerHero can help.
Unique Challenges of an Online Business
Unlike brick-and-mortar stores, your business is entirely web-based. With no physical location, your customer service department functions remotely. In other words, you probably get a lot of phone calls. Customers or clients may call to:
- Ask questions about your products or services.
- Set up an appointment for your services.
- Provide feedback on your business.
- RSVP for your online seminars or other programs.
It’s good to have plenty of business, but what happens when answering the phone takes you away from more important responsibilities such as maintaining your website, providing services or shipping goods? In a small business, you might not have office staff to help shoulder the load. Instead of attempting to do it all yourself, let AnswerHero’s Call Answering Services lend you a helping hand.
Benefits of Using AnswerHero
We ensure that every call you receive is answered in a prompt, courteous and professional fashion. AnswerHero’s team of Virtual Assistants provide 24-7-365 answering services. No matter what time of day a call comes in, you can rest assured that AnswerHero will handle it.
When we are covering your phones, your time will be freed up for other tasks: update your website, work on advertising, complete important projects, meet with clients—the choice is yours. While you take care of those responsibilities, we are able to:
- Answer calls around the clock with a live, customized greeting.
- Set appointments using your calendar.
- Survey your customers or clients.
- Take detailed messages to pass on to you.
- Handle urgent matters and transfer calls to you according to your instructions.
- Keep track of incoming RSVPs for events.
Your online business operates in the virtual world, so your call answering should be virtual as well. AnswerHero’s virtual receptionists and live call answering services take care of your phone calls so you can do what you do best.