The Hispanic and Latino population is growing faster than any other demographic group in America. Within the coming years, researchers predict Spanish speakers will comprise over 20 percent of the population in the United States. People wanting to operate successful businesses cannot ignore their existing and/or potential Spanish speaking clients.
Regardless of whether you speak English or Spanish, there are countless reasons to set up a bilingual answering service for your business. Not only can you better assist your current clients by giving them the chance to speak with someone in their primary language, but you can also expand to previously unreachable markets. This greatly increases the potential to grow your business and helps to service a broader population.
Since answering services feature agents who communicate effectively in both Spanish and English, bilingual virtual receptionists can provide:
- Live Operator Availability 24/7
- Flexible Call Forwarding and Call Handling
- Overflow coverage during periods of high call volumes
- Emergency, Technical Support, and other Critical Care Calls are handled promptly and properly.
As for the costs involved, here are some figures to consider:
- Good receptionists cost around $2,500/month, while answering services average around $300/month.
- You do not have to spend money on training the receptionist, as answering services can train their agents to properly answer calls within 48 hours.
- Answering services do not require paid vacations or paid breaks.
- Calls are not missed because there are always receptionists available.
Help your business grow by adding an answering service that can help both your English and Spanish-speaking clients. Many potential Spanish-speaking customers are looking for companies they can do business with, so ensure you have the ability to communicate with them. Bilingual answering services have become vital to stay out front in today’s business world, so make sure your company does not get left behind.