As an attorney, you know how to get the job done. Whether in the courtroom, meeting with clients, or providing professional consultations, you succeed by putting your business first. That is why hiring a bilingual answering service makes so much sense – professionally trained call operators make it their business to help your business thrive.
Make Every Minute Count
Your business is fast-paced. As a professional answering service, we can help you keep your day on track while generating new business. Here’s how:
- 24 Hour Answering – can’t take the call? Our operators will respond by the second ring every single time
- Call Routing & Transfer – we follow your specific instructions of when and which calls to transfer
- Message Taking – details are important in your profession, we ensure you never miss a message again
- Urgent Call Answering – your priorities are our priorities, with this service you will be immediately notified in case of emergency
- Lead Capture – our staff are well versed in connecting with and recruiting legal clients
Bilingual Service = Excellent Customer Service
Bilingual services are becoming increasingly valuable. The Hispanic population constitute over 17 percent of the US general population. Thirty-seven million people speak Spanish in this country and those numbers are only going to grow. Our Spanish and English bilingual team makes sure that your Spanish speaking clients are understood and valued.
Our specially trained operators:
- Can read, write, and speak in Spanish and English
- Eliminate the need to transfer to other agents thus generating a great first impression
- Bilingual services are included in every monthly plan we offer
- Allow you to market specifically to Hispanics and Latinos
Spanish speakers require legal services – make sure your firm is tapping into that growing market.
More than Handling Calls
In addition to handling incoming calls per your exact instructions, our answering service provides virtual receptionist services such as:
- Appointment scheduling and management
- Answering basic questions
- Order entry
- Survey taking
Does your legal practice need an edge? See how AnswerHero can help your firm today.