Contract lawyers work for law firms on a case-by-case basis. They are contracted for a particular period of time or for a certain project.
- Many contract attorneys spend much time reviewing documents or preparing them.
- Contract attorneys may be regularly moved from one task to another.
- Because contract attorneys usually do not work for a single client long-term, they must be ready to answer the phone when a potential client calls, or risk missing out on the possibility of new cases.
Contract attorneys need an answering service that can handle their calls while they are hard at work on projects.
- AnswerHero will manage your phones while you are performing your duties. We take detailed messages, so you know exactly what the status of each caller is.
- We provide a positive first impression of you and your legal skills, which can help you land more cases.
- We use your calendar to schedule appointments to meet with potential employers.
Working as a contract lawyer can involve long hours away from your phone, during which time you might miss out on calls from contacts. Let AnswerHero take care of your calls, and you can rest assured that everyone who reaches out to you will be greeted by a friendly, helpful receptionist that creates that solid first impression that can be worth gold in today’s competitive market.
Choosing the Right Answering Service
A positive first impression on the phone can help you gain new opportunities. That’s why AnswerHero provides a live greeting for all of your calls.
Other answering services may send your calls to voicemail. Potential clients who reach an automated message may move on to the next lawyer on their list.
AnswerHero provides 24-hour live bilingual call answering services. No matter when your calls come in, we’re there to answer them.
AnswerHero Can Help
Contract lawyers must balance long office hours with answering the phones to learn about new opportunities. Missed calls can mean missed opportunities, but AnswerHero ensures that you’ll never miss a call. Our live receptionists answer your phones while you work allowing you to concentrate without interruption.