Disaster Planning and Prevention Service
A disaster planning and prevention service help take care of crises before they happen. Through education, assessments and strategic planning, the service equips organizations to face whatever may come.
- New clients call the service to discuss evaluating their current setup and creating a prevention plan.
- Current clients call to ask questions or schedule a check-in appointment.
- Interested parties contact the service to RSVP for educational events.
- When a disaster does strike, urgent calls may flood the office.
Don’t let the administrative side of your business get you down. Instead, turn management of the phones over to AnswerHero.
- Our receptionists will answer your clients’ calls 24/7/365. Our trained staff can provide helpful information or take accurate messages.
- When urgent calls come in, we will field the calls according to your directions. We can even route calls to you.
- If you are hosting a preparedness seminar, we can collect RSVPs for the event.
- We can set appointments that accommodate your calendar.
Don’t let administrative disasters wreck your planning and prevention business! Instead, turn your office tasks over to the professional, reliable team at AnswerHero.
Choosing the Right Answering Service
You need an answering service that knows your business inside and out. The trained pros at AnswerHero are educated about your services and field calls in accordance with your directions.
Other answering services may take messages, but they don’t really know your business. When each and every call must get passed on to you, a virtual receptionist doesn’t save you much time.
At AnswerHero, however, we get to know you and your needs. We’re ready at any time of day or night to answer your clients’ calls with friendliness and professionalism.
AnswerHero Can Help
Disaster planning and prevention services need to be available to their clients for both consultation and education. At AnswerHero, we provide the first line of contact for callers. We supply educated, reliable information to your clients and pass important messages and calls on to you.