Home Based Businesses Benefit From Virtual Receptionists
Home based business owners tend to have a unique set of circumstances that they must work around. One of the bigger obstacles for home based businesses is the lack of a physical office for employees to work at. However, thanks to the rise of the internet and technology, entrepreneurs can actually work around this by contracting with virtual employees.
Virtual reception services have become commonplace for home and online businesses, and for good reason. There are plenty of benefits to virtual reception services, for instance:
1. You Save Money. Compared to the cost of having a full-time employee, a virtual receptionist agency like AnswerHero will charge you very low costs for a monthly plan that suits your particular needs. AnswerHero provides simple, upfront pricing with no setup fees. The services also come with free email delivery of messages, a free summary report of call activities and more.
2. Avoid Employment Taxes with Virtual Reception. Because some virtual receptionists are not considered full-time employees, you are exempt from certain employment taxes making virtual reception a relief for your wallet.
3. You Are Provided with 24/7/365 Service. It is a competitive market out there, and you want the biggest edge on your competitors. While in-person employees are confined to a 9 to 5 work schedule, virtual receptionists can cover odd hours, weekends, holidays and sick days off. With AnswerHero’s 24-hour call answering coverage, you would never have to worry about a missed opportunity again.
4. Remote Work Means No Office. For a lot of home businesses, all that is needed is a computer and internet connection. That means no buying or renting of office space, and no expensive equipment or supplies. Virtual workers can work at anytime and anywhere.
5. You Still Get the Same Quality Service. You don’t have to pay money for employee training. With a virtual assistant, you are paying for highly trained and experienced workers to give you the same quality experience that a real life employee would give you.