Call Answering Services for Event Coordinators
As an events coordinator, you are responsible for helping clients’ big days go off without a hitch. You don’t want to let them down, but in the days leading up to the event, you may feel pulled in a hundred different directions.
- Vendors and caterers reach out to finalize details.
- Guests call to RSVP.
- Clients touch base to check in on plans.
- Prospective new clients call to learn about your services.
It may feel as if your phone never stops ringing. How can you balance everyone’s needs and still have time to carry out your many responsibilities?
You need a team of virtual assistants who can help manage your many phone calls. With AnswerHero on your side, you’ll have time to focus on other tasks without the constant interruption of a ringing phone.
Event Planning Is Better with AnswerHero
At AnswerHero, our goal is to help your business be the best it can be. We tailor our answering service to meet your specific needs. We can provide:
- RSVP Services: AnswerHero can keep track of who is coming to your event.
- Appointment Setting: We book appointments based on your calendar.
- English and Spanish Answering: We provide 100% bilingual services.
- Informed Answers: Because we greet calls with a live answer and helpful information, we boost lead capture.
- Message Delivery: We take careful messages and deliver them through your preferred method, such as free SMS text delivery.
- Call Transfer: If a caller really needs to speak with you, we can provide call routing and transfer.
AnswerHero Will Increase Your Peace of Mind
You can direct all of your calls to us or use our service during certain times of the day. Whenever you need us, we’re there for you, thanks to our 24/7/365 service.
When you trust us with your phones, you don’t have to worry about missing an important call while you’re handling other responsibilities. Using our call answering services assures you that every call will receive personal, professional attention.
AnswerHero: the best bilingual answering service in the nation.